Finding your dream job is challenging and impossible for some who stop looking after some time. It’s a real shame that people stop pursuing their dream after facing some obstacles along the way. Some people, however, have the stubbornness, will, and luck to achieve landing their dream job.
Are you wondering where to hire writing and translation specialists to improve your resume and increase your chances of landing your dream job? Look no further than Skillhub. Our field-specific resume-writing service can help you tailor your Curriculum Vitae to stand out from the competition. We offer flexible price packages to fit your budget and ensure that you have the best chance of success. Don’t let a lackluster resume hold you back from achieving your goals. Contact Skillhub today to hire our expert writing and translation specialists.
What is Skillhub?
We’re a professional resume writing service. We tailor every type of Curriculum Vitae to the customer’s demands. We offer a 60-day money guarantee in case no writers are available. Not only that, unlimited revisions are available for four weeks, and you can revise the resume as many times as you like. You may pay the writer when completely satisfied with the product.
We offer three packages at different price points. We provide the basic package, which costs $109; the standard package, $149; and the premium package, $215. Certified experts will help you. Our customers have received 6000+ callbacks to their dream job.
Fun Job and Resume Stats
Here are some exciting statistics found on the internet.
- 2% of CVs lead to a job interview;
- 63% of employers would like to obtain a tailored resume specifically for the job opening being offered;
- A professionally customized Curriculum Vitae is the best strategy to boost your chances of being hired, as 61% of hiring managers stated;
- Bad grammar and the use of generalities or cliches are the reasons for a rejected resume in over 50% of cases;
- Over 90% of hiring managers use social media as a tool while recruiting and searching for new candidates;
- A neatly polished LinkedIn is a must; 77% of employers utilize this app. At Skillhub, we offer a LinkedIn page makeover in our premium package;
- Around 38% of employers have said that if a cover letter is included in the job application, they are more likely to pay more attention to you as a candidate. With our standard package, you can get your cover letter written based on your wants and needs.
How to Choose a Professional Resume Writer in 2023
The competitive market is getting more competitive every day. You need to stand out, which is easier said than done in today’s society. Finding a professional writer is a good solution for not falling into mediocrity. Here are some tips on how to choose a writer today:
- Know what you’re looking for. Understand which achievements, facts about you, and what you want to put into the paper. Imagine how you want it to look, imagine the template and format.
- Certificate. Resume writing services can also be great ways to scam people, with, for example, a copy-pasted resume with little to no effort. Check if the writer’s a certified professional. Certification means the writer attended courses and specializes in resume writing for different fields.
- Check websites for samples. Frequently, examples are published on websites; study them and see whether you like them and feel they are good enough to spend your hard-earned money on.
- Customer Reviews. Customer reviews are a good way of seeing whether a person or company is competent at their job, not just in resume writing but for every service a person or company offers.
- You should check the quality of the CV. Skillhub and resume zety offers money-back guarantees if the customer is unsatisfied, so check the CV multiple times until it’s done to your liking.
Using OpenAI GPT for CV writing
One of the newest inventions in the world has been OpenAi chat GPT, a computer program that uses AI intelligence to write whole paragraphs with just a few keywords at its disposal. The more advanced the AI gets, people will put out more AI CVs into the world with its help; it may come in handy in the future, but as of now, it has some problems; these include:
- The AI is correct, but it lacks a personal touch. It sounds too generic, making it evident that a robot has written the content of the text.
- An employer has seen thousands, if not more, of resume documents. An employer with many years of experience can tell when something is wrong. He could see that someone has not written the CV, making you seem lazy and not a high-quality candidate.
- It’s still in the beta version. That means that it’s still in the testing period. The AI’s testing period could lead to many mistakes in the text, leading to a lackluster resume.
Potential Problems while Looking for A Professional Writer
- Picking the first person. Some people can be lazy and hire the first person they can find. Choosing the first writer, they were able to find may lead to unhappiness with the end product of the writer.
- Depending too much on price. There are two different types of people in the world, the ones who go for the cheapest hire and the ones who go for the most expensive writer. Being frugal can result in a low-quality CV, making it difficult to land a job, but going on the principle that the more expensive, the better, can lead to getting scammed.
- You need to be more specific about how you want the product to look. Letting the professionals do their thing is all good, but if you don’t direct them a little bit toward your goal might end up in unhappiness on both sides.
For a one-on-one conversation with writers to see what we offer, sign up for our resume writing service.
1. How can I trust the writer?
Do research on them, check for certificates, check their customer reviews, and try getting the professional to write you a sample you will review.
2. I don’t know what I’m looking for; what can I do?
Look it up on the internet. There are multiple different resumes tailored for many various fields. Reddit is also a great option, where people discuss their resumes and submit them to the discussion, and other users help each other.
3. How do I know I’m getting my money’s worth with the writing services?
Research different websites, research their prices, and see what you get for the price on each website that seems attractive. Then decide your budget of how much you want to spend, and see which option best suits you.
- SKILLHUB. “The Professional Resume Writing Service | SkillHub.” SKILLHUB.
- Who We Are: Learn More About Skillhub and Our Mission to Empower Learners.
- 40+ Awesome Resume Statistics : What Job Seekers Need to Know – Zippia. 1 Mar. 2023.
- “R/GetEmployed – Feedback Requested: Resume Writing Assistant Now With OpenAI GPT Integration.” Reddit.
- Baig, Ahmed. “How to Choose a Professional Resume Writer in 2023.” TWITGOO, 22 Mar. 2023.